|Birchbox February 2013|
- Beauty Protector: Protect & Detangle detangling spray for hair
- Dermablend Professional: Smooth Indulgence Concealer SPF 20
- Dr. Lipp: Original Nipple Balm for Lips (yes, this is what you think it is lol. It's being cross-marketed as a lip product because it works so well on the other, ahem, areas).
- Juicy Couture: Couture La La perfume sample
- Lifestyle extra: Votivo tea light candle in Pink Mimosa
- Treat: Ghirarelli Milk Chocolate & Caramel square
|Unboxing the February 2013 Birchbox|
I tried the concealer just now and luckily received a shade that works well with my skin tone. I'll definitely be using this product for undereye and blemish coverage - the consistency was great (not too thick). I'm happy to try the Protect & Detangle spray to help comb through wet hair tangles and it smells really yummy, too. Perfume samples are pretty much standard in Birchboxes - I'll add this to my purse to use on the go. The card says Couture La La a mix of mandarin, red currant, lily, and orange blossom.
Lastly, I'm a huge fan of candles so I can't wait to try this little tea light out. It contains notes of strawberry, mandarin, and gardenia. All good things in my book!
Do you subscribe to Birchbox? It's $10 a month for all this awesome-ness in a box - click here to subscribe for yourself!
|And because I'm a cat lady, here's Piper checking out|
this month's Birchbox :)