|December 2012 GLOSSYBOX USA|
- Denise Richards Volume Extend by Christophe: Finishing Spray
- Heartland Fragrance Co.: White Tea bath salts
- mark.: Lipclick Luxe Lipstick in m.powerment petal
- Issey Miyake: PleatsPlease perfume sample
- Wella: Velvet Amplifier packet
- Zoya: Nail lacquer in Electra (silver holographic bar glitter)
- JewelMint: drop earrings
|GLOSSYBOX December 2012|
I absolutely love the Zoya nail polish and JewelMint earrings! GLOSSYBOX sent out different variations of these two items and I feel very lucky with the products I received - the silver bar glitter from Zoya is gorgeous and will look great over all sorts of nail polishes, and the JewelMint earrings are super detailed (love the blue gems) and will be fun to wear.
I'm happy to see another Heartland Fragrance Co. item in the December box as I really enjoyed the loofa soap that was sampled a few months ago. The mark. lipstick color is flattering and is encased in a cute pink metallic tube. The finishing spray (hairspray) is a great sample size so I'm sure I'll get lots of uses from the bottle. Lastly, the PleatsPlease perfume and Wella sample will be great items to try on the go. Really happy with the December GLOSSYBOX!
If you're interested in signing up for GLOSSYBOX, click here for more info. Additionally, you can sign up for ebates to receive cash back on your GLOSSYBOX subscription purchase!