The June 2014 POPSUGAR Must Have Box arrived recently, and I have to say, I absolutely looove it! All of the items for this month's box perfectly complement any upcoming beach trip here in San Diego which is awesome.
Here's a quick first look:
Okay, let's see what was inside!
- "The One & Only" by Emily Giffin - love books by EG and can't wait to read this.
- $15 Gift Card to Native Union - this company makes cool tech items to enhance your smart phone.
- Lollies Hair Ties 3-Pack - features cute designs that double-up as bracelets, too.
- Lemon Wet Wipes by You Smell Soap - so fresh and so clean.
- Hawaiian BBQ Kettle Chips by One Potato Snacks - one word: yum.
- Citrus Shine Body Lotion by SACHAJUAN - first product I've tried from this brand and I enjoy it.
- Beach Towel by Turkish-T - absolutely love the turquoise stripes and lightweight material.
Here is how my beach trip this weekend will be made better by my POPSUGAR items: I'll be stretched out on my Turkish-T towel, reading "The One & Only" while listening to music on my phone through a MONOCLE speaker from Native Union. I'll control my windswept hair with Lollies hair ties and snack on Hawaiian BBQ chips. Afterwards, I'll wipe the sand from my feet thanks to You Smell Soap and lotion up dry skin with the SACHAJUAN lotion. I mean, c'mon. Beach perfection in a box! POPSUGAR - you're awesome.
If you want to subscribe to the POPSUGAR Must Have Box, enjoy $10 off your first box with the code JUNESELECT10 through June 30th, 2014! https://musthave.popsugar.
And finally, here's a bonus pic of Piper, who thinks that all empty POPSUGAR boxes are hers lol.